Saturday 24 September 2011

Like Dandelion Dust

I just finished watching an absolutely amazing movie! The title is "Like Dandelion Dust". I don't know if any of you have seen the movie or read the book, but both are absolutely amazing.

It was jam packed with lots of scenes of frustration and tears and you could feel the tension and pain as two families struggled to keep their little boy. The question I kept asking myself is what would I do. At times you may be frustrated with the adopted family, wondering why they are doing the things they are doing, but somehow I could see what they were trying to do. I recommend you check this movie out. Honestly I cried through 3/4 of it and I am not a 'crier' by definition. The only thing I did not like was that God was not the center of the movie as he was in the book, but I guess you can't appease everyone.

Anyways. I just recommend that you check it out because it may change your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment