Wednesday 10 August 2011

Surrender the Dawn by MaryLu Tyndall

I just finished reading and I am sitting here numb. With every book of MaryLu Tyndall's that is published, there seems to be a better story line, more defined characters, and more of a biblical pull. 

Luke and Cassandra are so much like me, and everyone else our there. They have flaws, but in the end they embrace those flaws and five them to God rather than use them as a barrier to stand in between us and a relationship. 

Whether the thought of someone we loved leaving, causing us to doubt in God, or our own failures staring us in the face, God shines through. We can all find forgiveness, no matter how bad our sins are. This was shown beautifully in this novel. 

The romance to me seemed real, I felt the connection. The pain they felt I could feel lashing through my chest. A stunning novel, one that I will read many times over.  

If any woman thinks that she won't fall for Luke Heaton it is Cassandra Channing. Little does she know that God is at work. When she is forced to see if she can find someone to be her privatere. Unfortutely, the only man willing to even listen to her is Luke. The town rogue. Luke desperately wants to please Cassandra and assist her family out of the situation that has befallen them. When he is forced to lie to protect the ones he loves most, will Cassandra find out and turn him away, or will she do everything she can to assist him. Read the newest Tyndall high seas novel, Surrender the Dawn, to find out what happens next.

No comments:

Post a Comment